TJAJO & Partners as the finalists in the ALB Indonesia Law Awards 2020
The 7th Annual Asian Legal Business (“ALB”) Indonesia Law Awards 2020 will be held on 8 October 2020. This awards will be a memorable celebration of the outstanding work done by private practitioners and in-house teams across Indonesia and the region.
The finalists for the awards have been announced. In the Law Firm Categories, our firm, TJAJO & Partners is being included as finalists for the following categories:
- Transactional Boutique Firm of the Year;
- Innovative Technologies Law Firm of the Year;
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year;
- Rising Law Firm of the Year;
- Technology, Media and Telecommunication Law Firm of the Year;
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year; and
- Indonesia Law Firm of the Year.
And in the Individual Categories, our Senior Partner, Rambun Tjajo is being nominated for Managing Partner of the Year. Whereas Melissa Butarbutar, Partner, is being nominated for both Woman Lawyer of the Year and Young Lawyer of the Year.
We are very delighted to hear these nominations, and will be looking forward to the awards night on 8 October 2020.