The 6th Annual Asian Legal Business (“ALB”) Indonesia Law Awards 2019 will be held in 10 October 2019. The shortlist for the finalists has recently being announced, and we are very delighted to see nominations for both our firm and partners.
The firm, TJAJO & Partners is being listed as the finalist for below categories:
- Transactional Boutique Law Firm of the Year,
- Rising Law Firm of the Year,
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year,
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year, and
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year.
Rambun Tjajo, Managing Partner of the firm is being nominated for the Dealmaker of the Year, while Melissa Butarbutar, Partner, is being nominated for the Young Lawyer of the Year.
We are also delighted that several high profile representations of the firm have been acknowledged to receive the nomination for the categories of Debt Market Deal of the Year (2 representations); M&A Deal of the Year (2 representations), and Project Finance Deal of the Year.
The winners will be announced at the gala dinner and the awards ceremony on 10 October 2019.