Corporate and Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisitions.
Rambun Tjajo is a Senior Partner and the Founding Partner of the firm. He is involved in all aspects of the capital markets, M&A and corporate related transactions. He leads the team in conducting the necessary thorough due diligence, drafting and reviewing the transactions documents, negotiating on behalf of issuers or lead underwriters, and reparing/reviewing prospectuses and other registration documents. His cross-border transactions representations have won several most notable deals awards in the capital markets fields by the respected legal directories.
He is a standout lawyer in the capital markets, M&A and Restructuring fields and appraised by clients for his regulatory knowledge and thorough works. Rambun is a law graduate from Padjajaran University. He is ranked in Band 1 for Capital Markets by Chambers Asia Pacific, a Leading Individual for Capital Markets and Corporate and M&A by Asia Pacific Legal 500, a Leading Lawyer by IFLR1000 and AsiaLaw Profiles.
- Member of the Listing Committee of the Indonesia Stock Exchange (2005 to present).
- Member of the Association of Capital Markets Legal Consultants.
- Deputy Secretary-General of the Indonesian Association of Receivers and Administrators (1999 -2002).
- Member of the Indonesian Advocates Association.
- Practice in the courts of Indonesia (since 1992).
- Registered with the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan/OJK as a Professional. Supporting to the Capital Markets, and with the Department of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia as a receiver and administrator in Bankruptcy Proceedings.
Corporate & Commercial with a specialisation on Banking, Finance & Debt Restructuring.
Yogie Sugiharto practices in the corporate commercial law area, with his strong expertise and specialization in banking and finance and M&A. He has been involved in a broad range of banking and finance work which includes syndicated and non-syndicated loan financing, acquisition finance, project finance, distressed assets/debt sales and debt restructuring. He works and leads the team in drafting and reviewing the transaction documents, Indonesian security documents and Indonesian legal opinion for the related transactions, providing legal advice on finance arrangements, Indonesia security law issues including offshore borrowing and related banking compliance regulatory issues.
In the banking and finance industry, he has also been involved in reviewing, revising and preparing banking products standard forms documentation (standardization of banking products documentation – post merger transactions).Yogie received his law degree from the University of Padjadjaran.
- Member of the Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI).
- Practice in the courts of Indonesia
Corporate Practice, Capital Market, Banking and Finance.
Melissa is a Partner of the Firm, and specializing in the corporate and capital markets practice with experiences in the banking and finance field. Prior to joining the firm, she was part of one of the largest law firms in Indonesia. Melissa is experienced in advising and assisting clients, both private and state-owned enterprises, in various capital markets transactions including initial public offerings (IPO), rights issues, and bonds offerings. She is also familiar with corporate restructuring. Additionally, she is also knowledgeable in finance and banking industry as she frequently represents clients in financing transactions. One of her distinguished transactions has been noted as unique and deemed to be a landmark transaction in its field in Indonesia. She represents Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan/LPS (Indonesia Deposit Insurance Company) on the acquisition of PT Bank Mutiara Tbk, the first sale of a failed bank under LPS scheme.
Melissa is a law graduate from University of Indonesia. She continued her education at EDHEC Business School (France) under the international scholarship program from Total E&P where she attained her MSc in legal and tax management and being honored with the Best Student Award.
- Member of the Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI)
- Member of the Association of Capital Markets Legal Consultants (Himpunan Konsultan Hukum Pasar Modal/HKHPM).
- Registered with the Indonesian Financial Services Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan-OJK) as a Professional Supporting to the Capital Markets.
- Practice in the courts of Indonesia.
- Licensed as legal consultant to practice in the Indonesian capital market.